The Smash, the innovative 100-ball cricket tournament set up in the wake of the Clark Trophy, has reached it’s knockout stage and the draw for the quarter finals has now been made.
Participating clubs have all completed their league matches and were graded by tier, finishing place in their group, average points and then net run rate.
Amongst the draw was an absolute cracker as Tunbridge Wells Royals will host Holmesdale Stallions, meaning one will exit the Cup competition at this stage.
The pick of the ties in the Plate competition would have to be Kemsing Cobras facing a high spirited Cowdrey side, whilst in the Bowl, the Bidborough Badgers will take on the might of the Sevenoaks Vine Old Oaks.
The draw was completely randomised, and the Cup draw is as follows:
• Sevenoaks Vine Jazzers v Bromley
• Sevenoaks Orbs v Maidstone Oilers
• Tunbridge Wells Royals v Holmesdale Stallions
• Dartford Hesketh Heat v Fawkham Guzzlers
The Plate draw looks like this:
• Chelsfield Park v Beckenham Bees
• Tonbridge Knights v Kings Hill
• Bromley Town v Gravesend RF
• Kemsing Cobras v Cowdrey Courage
The Bowl draw is as follows:
• Darenth Valiants v Sevenoaks Prep
• Chislehurst and West Kent v Bat and Ball Strikers
• Cudham Crushers v Sevenoaks Sixers
• Bidborough Badgers v Sevenoaks Vine Old Oaks
Good luck to all sides in the quarter finals.