At The Kent FA, they are passionate about raising the profile of football at all levels of the game from across the county and they are pleased to announce that episode two of The Kent Football Show will be released today (Thursday 6th April, 2023) at 4.00pm.
The Kent Football Show first launched in January, and featured interviews with Gillingham FC, Cranbrook Juniors, Kent’s Emerging Talent Centre for Girls, and much more. Presented by Sky Sports broadcaster Kweku Afari, this bi-monthly program features some of Kent’s brilliant clubs and leagues across adult and youth football and Kent FA initiatives that help shape and grow grassroots football from across the county.
Coming up on the latest Kent Football show today is:
- An interview with James Lawson from Ramsgate FC
- They head to Kemsing United and the Kent County League, who are both celebrating their centennial years
- There are more skills and drills with the Kent FA’s David Webb.
- They headed to Tankerton FC on a windy day to discuss their new facility funding success
- They then head to the Kent FAs Referee Appointment evening to see who has been appointed with a prestigious cup final appointment
- Next, they caught up with Maidstone Raiders to learn more about their provision for those with disabilities
- And lastly, they find out who is topping the leaderboard in the crossbar challenge with Barming Youth Men
Speaking about this new direction with the show, Kent FA CEO Darryl Haden said: “Following the success of the first episode of the Kent Football Show, we are delighted to be able to showcase the second episode which highlights the fantastic work being undertaken by some of our member clubs and leagues throughout the County.
“The popularity of the first edition reinforces our opinion that The Kent Football Show is the perfect platform for all our member clubs and leagues, no matter how big or small, to promote the great work that they are doing for the game in Kent.”
We hope you enjoy the second Kent Football Show, which goes live today (Thursday 6th April, 2023) at 4.00pm on the Kent FA YouTube channel and website.