After a lengthy break due to the pandemic, Sevenoaks District Council’s Easter Family Fun Days are making a welcome return this April.
For five days over the Easter school holidays, families can try their hand at crafts, biscuit making, games, toddler yoga and much, much more!
They are ideal for parents and guardians who are looking to keep their children busy over the break in a friendly, safe environment. There’s no booking, simply hop along and enjoy what’s on offer. However, children must be supervised by a parent or carer at all times.
The Fun Days are taking place between 10am and 2pm on the following days:
• Monday 4th April – Eynsford – Village Hall, High Street, DA4 OAA
• Tuesday 5th April – Swanley – behind the playground at Swanley Park, BR8 7PW
• Wednesday 6th April – Crockenhill – Cricket Meadow, Green Court Road, BR8 8HF
• Thursday 7th April – Sevenoaks – Bat & Ball Centre, Crampton’s Road, TN14 5DN
• Friday 8th April – Leigh – The Green, TN11 8QP
Cllr Lesley Dyball, the Council’s Cabinet member for People and Places, says: “The Easter break wouldn’t be the same without our free family fun days. They provide a great day out for children while also helping parents and carers to save some money over what can be sometimes be an expensive time of year.”
There’s no need to book, families can just turn up and take part. All event days have the option to be held indoors, so there will be entertainment for all whatever the weather.”
Easter Family Fun Days are run by Sevenoaks District Council with funding from Reconnect Kent and support from local town and parish councils who are providing the venues. For more information visit sevenoaks.gov.uk/easterfundays.